Welcome to the ONTEX social media toolkit.
We are delighted to have launched our new improved Osteosarcoma Now Trial EXplorer (ONTEX). Each osteosarcoma clinical trial has been summarised to give a clear picture of its aims, what it involves and who can take part. Its interface has been streamlined so that you can more easily search for osteosarcoma clinical trials. We also have a clinical trial toolkit which includes tips for preparing for an appointment and frequently asked questions.
We hope that with ONTEX and our Clinical Trial Toolkit we can help people to navigate clinical trials.
We would love you to help spread the word about ONTEX. We have put together a social media toolkit with images and example posts. Feel free to use the posts as they are, adapt them to your needs or create your own! Don’t forget to tag us in Twitter posts using @OsteosarcomaNow.
2022 Social Media Toolkit
Shareable Facebook/Twitter Posts
Example Social Media Posts
- It’s not always easy to understand clinical trials. ONTEX, the @OsteosarcomaNowTrial Explorer provides information on #osteosarcoma clinical trials. Explore the database: https://bit.ly/3v2cf40
- Visit ONTEX, the @OsteosarcomaNow Trial Explorer (ONTEX) to find #osteosarcoma clinical trials: https://bit.ly/3v2cf40
- Visit the @OsteosarcomaNow clinical trial toolkit to find answers to questions about #ClinicalTrials: https://bit.ly/3Q8rEtr
- Stay informed about the latest #osteosarcoma clinical trials with the Osteosarcoma Now Trial Explorer (ONTEX). Explore the database: https://bit.ly/3v2cf40 @OsteosarcomaNow
- The new @OsteosarcomaNow Trial Explorer (ONTEX) has launched! Each clinical trial has been summarised to give a clear overview of its aims and who can take part. #Osteosarcoma. Explore the database: https://bit.ly/3v2cf40
#Osteosarcoma #ClinicalTrials #Sarcoma #BoneCancer
Example Newsletter posts
Introducing the Osteosarcoma Now Trial Explorer (ONTEX)
A new osteosarcoma clinical trial database has been launched by medical research charity, The Myrovlytis Trust. Their aim is to empower patients and their families by making information available to all.
The new database, The Osteosarcoma Now Trial Explorer (ONTEX), gives people the tools to search for clinical trials. Each clinical trial has been summarised to give a clear picture of its aims, what it involves and who can take part. You can search for recruiting trials and find the results of past trials. There is also a clinical trial toolkit to help with your search. Here you can find answers to common questions about clinical trials and advice on how to prepare for a doctor’s appointment.
ONTEX was made for people with osteosarcoma and their families. However, everyone is welcome to use it. Search ONTEX now: https://osteosarcomanow.org/clinical-trials/
You can also email the team at email@example.com with any questions.